On Nov. 17, 2017, coming home from work around 10 p.m., I saw police lights at the end of Alexandria Avenue where it intersects with Fort Hunt Road...
About 650 people attended a huge Santa Fest on Saturday, Nov. 10 at Springfield Town Center. The one-day event for newborns to age 10 feature...
Fairfax County’s Veterans Day/100th Anniversary Commemoration of WWI Armistice ceremony was held Sunday, Nov. 11, at the Old Fairfax County...
I recently read the article titled “Advocating for Immigrant Protection” (Connection, November 8-14, 2018) and I was taken back in many ways. Fear ...
- Exceptional Schools Fair 2018 0 comments
- Will Your Business or Organization Be Featured in the 2018-2019 Newcomers & Community Guide? 0 comments
- Be Part of the Pet Connection 0 comments
- Senior Living Special Focus edition publishing soon 0 comments
- Build Your Business with the Power of Trend: Masonite reveals the latest trends through whole home solutions 0 comments
- Russian Grand Ballet’s Swan Lake - first time in Alexandria for one night only! 0 comments
- $182 Million Sought for Public Safety in Fairfax County
- Virginia Voters Choose Firebrand
- Opinion: Letter to the Editor: Taking Exception
- Commentary: Green for Medicaid
- Commentary: Comment on U.S. 1’s Future ASAP
- Stallions Sack Bruins in Region C Playoff Matchup
- Shutouts are Sweet for Lake Braddock Defense
- Lowery, Womble Help Rams Sweep Bruins
- ’Savvy’ Sophomore Edwards Leads Lake Braddock Bruins to Victory
- Springfield Venue to Attract Up and Coming Pros
- Commentary: We Need Answers
- Opinion: Letter to the Editor: A Broader Look at Immigrant Protection
- Opinion: Editorial: Half Might Be Perfect
- Opinion: Column: Airing of a Grievance
- Opinion: Letter to the Editor: A Price of Sleep Deprivation
Ringing in the holidays with Santa Claus, magical “Frozen” characters, crafts, and games.
Family Series Performances bring ‘Mutts Gone Nuts’ to Center for the Arts on Thanksgiving weekend.